Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Author Interview for Watch Me Walk Away Tour 8/23-9/1


What sparked your interest in becoming a romance writer?  

I love to write and I found the reading community on Facebook then entered a writing contest.

What was the first romance novel you read that made an impression on you?

 Does Forever by Judy Blume count?

Tell us 5 surprising things about yourself. 

I’m an only child. I love to ride horses. I hate drama in my personal life. I love walking on the beach. I hate Brussels sprouts.

What is your writing environment. 

A table in my basement surrounded by books.

One of your favorite quotes. 

Tomorrow is another day.

Who is your perfect hero? And why? 

My mom is my perfect hero. She’s got a great heart, would do anything for you and has always been my rock.

Which authors have caught your interest lately? Why? 

Nicole Edwards Club Destiny and Alluring Indulgence series have me panting heavily. And Olivia Cunnings Sinners on Tour have me hoping to catch a bus!!

What type of book have you always wanted to write?

 I’ve always wanted to write a suspense novel where the heroin gets kidnapped and doesn’t fall for her kidnapper.

Who are your dream dinner party guests?

 All authors! (and a little eye candy)  Sylvia Day, Michelle Valentine, Nicole Andrews Moore, Nicole Edwards, Stuart Reardon, Colin Wayne, David Gandy, Tom Hardy, Chris Hemsworth

What’s the last movie you watched and loved?

 That’s hard, there aren’t that many good movies out there….. Grownups. The first one. Just a movie to make you laugh even if you had a shitty day!


Most __outspoken_ in high school. (popular, nerdy, sporty…) Why?

I’ve always had a problem editing what my mouth says before I talk. LOL

Top three things on your bucket list. 
Go to Ireland
Buy a horse,  Drive the Pacific coast highway in a convertible

How did you get the idea for this particular novel?  

I had an ex-boyfriend in high school that went into the army. After he left I only saw him one other time, at a party while he was on leave. I have no idea where he is now.

What is your favorite scene in your new release?

 The morning after Lisa and Bobby get together and he is making breakfast for her.

If you could be one of your characters - Who would you be? And why?

 I would probably be Jodi. She has a great relationship with John and is exactly where she wants to be.


Flirting Questions

Which actor or book character do you have a crush on? 

Chris Hemsworth

What’s your favorite body part of the opposite sex? 

Arms, I love the feeling of strong arms around me.

What does love feel like?

Butterflies in your stomach, breath catching, scary and real.

Hey, baby! What’s your sign? 

Sagittarius

When was your last kiss? 

Last night

What’s an absolute no-no in a relationship? 

Dishonesty

How did you meet your significant other?

 I moved to NJ from Long Island because the 4 hour per day commute into NYC was killing me.  My cousin lived in the area and took me out to meet some of his friends. Keith was the first one I met.
What’s your idea of a perfect date? 

Dinner on the beach at sunset.

Do you believe in love at first sight?

 Yes

Flirting Quickies:


Boxers or Briefs?  Boxer briefs  


Facial hair or clean shaven? stubble

Alpha or Beta?  Alpha


Planner or Panster? Panster


White wine or red? red

Coffee or tea? coffee

Vanilla or chocolate? Vanilla *we are talking ice cream right??


Sweet or salty? sweet

Sleep in or get up early? Sleep in


Laptop or desktop? laptop
Beach or mountains? beach
Winter or summer? summer
Cat or dog? dog
Twilight or Fifty Shades? 50
Spotlight or In the Shadows?  shadows
City or Country? both
Clubbing or candlelight dinner? Candlight dinner
Backpacking or luxury hotel? hotel
Morning or night person? night

Christmas or Halloween? xmas
Optimist or pessimist? optimist




No comments:

Post a Comment