Monday, August 12, 2013

Character Interview with Caine from Destructive Silence


Stories & Swag
Q&A with Caine Rogers
Ladies, do I have a special treat for you today! The very own hot and steamy Caine Rogers staring in Destructive Silence has agreed to stop by and talk for a few minutes. He only has five minutes, but I'm sure we can get some good stuff out of him during that time.

S&S:
Caine walks in and holy hotness, they weren't kidding... He is hot! "Um, thank you for taking the um, time to um, talk with me about your role." Holy cow, he is dressed in his military uniform and I cannot stop staring into his eyes. Does anyone have a fan I can borrow? "Caine you are quite the man candy. I'm sure many ladies out there would thoroughly enjoy a taste!" Caine averts his eyes smiling.
Caine:
"Thanks for having me. I don't know anything about man candy but there are many things, I like to taste." I gasp, oh how am I going to get through this interview.
S&S:
Sitting on the edge of my chair I ask, “So tell me, are you and Lacey an item?”
Caine:
“Well, that depends. Who's asking?" He smirks.
S&S:
"Huh. You seem like a big flirt Mr. Rogers." He looks up with one of the sexiest “Let’s try something easy. What is your favorite dessert?”
Caine:
“Favorite dessert... I would have to say Black Forest Cake.” He passes that devilish smile again making me gulp. “I love how delicate you have to be with each and every bite. If you slide your inside too fast, the cherries and cream might spill. And, no one wants to have to run their fingers through the soft icing to finish every last drop.” Gulp! He raises an eyebrow, “Or do they?”
S&S:
“Okay, I believe it’s a little warm in here. Let’s try another route. What is your favorite color?”

Caine:
“Have you seen my car?” He sits back a little cocky. “My favorite color is red because it represents love, sin, sex and feistiness.”
S&S:
“Oh look at the time. Caine thank you so much for answering my questions. Good luck on the release of Destructive Silence coming out August 16th.”
Caine:
“The pleasure was ALL mine.” He takes my hand, kisses the top and walks out. Oh my, Lacey has her hands full with that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment