Monday, August 12, 2013

Q&A author L.U. Ann with Lacey Edwards from Destructive Silence


Q&A author L.U. Ann with Lacey Edwards
Phone chat after writing chapter 16.
L.U. Ann:
"Lacey, thanks for taking moment during this difficult time to talk. Are you still having reservations about telling your story?"
Lacey:
Sighing, "Um, I guess it's been tough going through the emotions again."
L.U. Ann:
“Well, I've written all but the last chapter of your story, and those who have read it, love it. Remember making your experiences public might help someone who has walked in your shoes.”
Lacey:
“Yeah, I realize that. If I can help one person, it'll be worth it. I think the part that scares me is bringing up so many unwanted feelings. And, trying to figure out what to do.”
L.U. Ann:
“I will help you along the way. Folks, Lacey has a story that will break your heart to only make it swell later. Lacey's story is not finished and she is working through some things that will allow me to finish the last chapter of the book. Once she makes a couple of decisions, the book will be published for everyone to enjoy.”
Lacey:
"Thank you. I appreciate your willingness to work with Becca and me. I don't know what I would do without Becca. I'm so happy you have the opportunity to get to know her as well. She has quite the personality, funny and witty but always brutally honest."
L.U. Ann:
"She is an amazing person. I guess I should get back to writing. Thank you again for taking the time to talk and good luck on making that choice you're struggling with.
Lacey:
"No problem, anytime. I'll be in touch soon to let you know what I decide. Take care"

L.U. Ann
"You too." After hanging up, I turn back to my computer screen to continue typing the words Lacey lived up to this point. “This is an amazing story and I cannot wait to hear her final decision and how the story ends. I'm waiting anxiously to find out! I hope you enjoy reading Destructive Silence."

No comments:

Post a Comment