Monday, August 12, 2013

Quotes and Character Teaser Pics from Destructive Silence





   Quote from Caine:
"You my dear, are breathtakingly beautiful." He smiles, leaning into me after closing the front door. "I'm going to have a hard time keeping my hands to myself this evening in front of my Commanding Officer," he says, wrapping his arms around me. His hot breath sends shivers down my spine. He places a kiss on my cheek and I swat him away.




  Quote from Lacey:
I was perfectly fine in my bubble, a bubble I placed myself in as a child. My bubble protected me and kept me out of harm’s way. It kept me away from anyone causing me anymore pain.


 Quote from Lacey to Becca:
 “You know Becca, just because a thought pops in your head doesn’t mean it should come out of your mouth.




  Quote from Becca:
“Can you please stop doing double nickel and drive it like you stole it? For god sakes, we’ll be ready for the nursing home by the time we get there.”

No comments:

Post a Comment