Thursday, September 19, 2013

Character Interview for Love Interrupted 9/22-10/1



Character Interview (Andrew)

I am sitting down today with Andrew Eastin so glad you could join me.
Andrew: Thank you for having me.
Obviously we know your name but tell us who are you, where do you work?
Andrew: I’m just a guy who knows what he wants and goes after it. I am the CEO of Eastin Global in Atlanta Georgia.
 What is your favorite part about your job?
Andrew: The thing I love most about my job is that we are able to work with over seventy five various charities, two of which are very dear to my family. We are able to help children and families across the globe.
Being involved in all those charities, you must spend quite a bit of time in the public eye. As a matter of fact, I have it on good authority that you are Atlanta’s Most Eligible Bachelor.  
Andrew: Too much attention is drawn but I try to remain as private as possible, which in turn only stirs rumors. Labeling me as Atlanta’s Most Eligible Bachelor is flattering, but it isn’t quite accurate. My heart definitely belongs to someone.
Then, do you have a lot of unwanted attention because of that? Like a stalker? Any threatening notes or psycho chicks breaking into your house in the middle of the night?
Andrew: (definitely uncomfortable) There is quite a bit of unwanted attention as well. There is always at least one crazy chick right? Occasionally I have to distance myself from all of it. As I stated before I try to stay out of the limelight as much as possible. Sometimes I just need to go to a remote spot and just be.   
Is there a certain spot?
Andrew: There is. Very remote. We stumbled upon it long ago while hiking. It’s absolutely stunning. Peaceful. Fields of bright flowers, with a small stream. You can’t help but just take it all in.
Who is we?
Andrew: Someone I have known…forever.
Would that be Logan Brookes?
Andrew: No Comment
Or maybe Maya Reed?
(Agitated) Next Question.
Ok, is there a significant other in your life?
Andrew: Technically no. It’s, well it’s complicated to say the least.
Well what do you look for in a woman and what is your ideal date?
Andrew: In a woman I like inner beauty, a little cliché but a woman who puts others before herself is sexy. I look for honesty, and loyalty. As for an ideal date…a romantic dinner along the beach. Star gazing for hours on end, and just being able to focus on the person I’m with.
That sounds like something you have actually experienced before, and something you would do with someone you love. So does that mean Mr. Bachelor does believe in that emotion?
Andrew: It’s one of the emotions that definitely reigns over me.
And another?
Guilt.
I see…in closing are there any words of wisdom you’d like to impart on our followers? Perhaps to help avoid being reigned by guilt?
Andrew: The things you think you are doing in the dark, will come to light. Just keep that in mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment